Canadian Foundation for Dental Hygiene Research and Education
96 Centrepointe Drive
Ottawa, ON K2G6B1
Phone: (613) 224-5515
Fax: (613) 224-7283
The Canadian Foundation for Dental Hygiene Research and Education exists to develop a fund to enable dental hygiene research and education in order to enhance the oral health and well-being of Canadians.
- To conduct and disseminate research on/into issues relating to dental hygiene.
- To undertake public education and the publication of information regarding dental hygiene.
- To receive and maintain a fund or funds and to apply all or part of the principal and income therefrom, from time to time, to qualified donees as defined in subsection 149.1(1) of the Income Tax Act.
Board of Directors
The Board of the Canadian Foundation for Dental Hygiene Research and Education is comprised of the following individuals:
- Trudy McAvity: President-Elect
- Patty Wickstrom: Director
- Susan Ziebarth: Executive Director
- Salme Lavigne: President